Bios Life Slim-G™ | Gluten FREE | Unicity International
Back to Main Bios-Life-Slim Page
|What is Bios Life Slim-G ?|
Bios Life Slim-G™ from Unicity International, is the most recent addition to the Bios Life Slim family of fiber supplements. It works the same as our other Bios Life Slim products for weight loss and cholesterol control with specific focus on balancing blood glucose levels. With the use of a proprietary blend of natural ingredients, this life-changing formula is designed to give the body improved glycemic control , when interacting with the food that you eat.
Why does Bios Life Slim-G™ work so well?
Bios Life Slim-G ™ works by applying the latest cutting edge technology when processing our carefully selected all-natural fibers. Drinking Bios Life Slim-G two times a day day priori to your two biggest meals allows your body to balance blood glucose levels — naturally, with no hunger or cravings — resulting in a slimmer, more attractive you.
Bios Life Slim G™, complies with Unicity’s track record of clinically proven and researched line of products, BiosLife Slim-G has been evaluated by world-renowned experts at the University of Sydney (see video on right hand side) in Australia and a according to their final analysis, BiosLifeSlim G can reduce the glycemic index of three common foods by up to 30%.
What Kind of results can I expect?
Your results will vary. Many consumers of Bios Life Slim-G have seen real benefits in little as 30 days regarding weight loss and blood sugar control.. Just as important,, you can expect to FEEL results with the first packet of Bios Life Slim-G you try. Right from the start, you will feel the satiating effects and better glycemic control.
Medical Review Video| Bios Life Slim |Dr. Neil Secrist
Food for Thought **|
Why maintaining healthy blood glucose should be a life-long goal.
Over time, the effects of high blood glucose levels become even more noticeable. In people with poorly managed diabetes, problems may occur with the skin, leading to bacterial infections, fungal infections and itching. Nerves may be damaged, causing numbness, prickling, tingling, burning and aching sensations. There may even be a loss of nerve function so that a process such as digestion is impaired. The narrowing of large blood vessels will reduce blood flow and can cause heart disease, stroke and the reduction of circulation, which can lead to amputation. Small blood vessels can become damaged, causing problems that include blurry vision, blindness and kidney disease.
Back to Top
4 steps to improved blood glucose**
· Replace those high GI crunchy breakfast bubbles and flakes that spike your blood glucose and insulin levels with smart carbs like natural muesli or traditional (not instant) porridge oats or one of the lower GI processed breakfast cereals that will trickle fuel into your engine.
· Swap your bread. Choose a really grainy bread where you can actually see the grains, granary bread, stone-ground wholemeal bread, real sourdough bread, soy and linseed bread, pumpernickel, fruit loaf or bread made from chickpea or other legume based flours.
· Make starchy staples the low (or lower) GI ones. Search for the lower GI rices like basmati, Doongara Clever Rice or Moolgiri medium grain rice, serve your pasta al dente, select less processed foods and intact grains such as barley, buckwheat, bulgur, quinoa, whole kernel rye, or whole wheat kernels and opt for lower GI starchy vegetables like low(er) GI potatoes (Carisma or Nicola), parsnip, orange fleshed sweet potato, carrots and butternut pumpkin (winter squash).
· Learn to love legumes – home-cooked or canned and add chickpeas to stir fries, red kidney beans to chilli, a 4-bean salad to that barbecue menu, and beans or lentils to casseroles and soups.
· Combine high GI carbs with low GI tricklers to achieve a moderate overall GI. Lentils with rice, rice with beans and chilli, tabbouli tucked into pita bread, baked beans on toast or piled on a jacket-baked potato for classic comfort food.
· Tickle your taste buds and slow down stomach emptying with a vinaigrette with salads, yogurt with cereal, lemon juice on vegetables such as asparagus and sourdough bread.
· Snack low GI with fresh fruit, a dried fruit and nut mix, low fat milk and yoghurt (or soy alternatives), fruit bread
.*** Article from GI News
* Satisfaction Guarantee: If Within 60 days you are not satisfied with the results, just return empty or partially empty containers for a full refund less shipping charges.